If you’re an animal lover and want to learn more about how to take brilliant photos of the creatures we share our planet with, look no further. We’ve rounded up 12 brilliant animal photography tutorials to help you capture the beauty, majesty and grace of all sorts of animals, whether it’s photos of your beloved pets or snaps of wild animals in their natural habitats.
10 really useful tips for photographing animals out in the wild
These tips should help you take perfect photos of wild animals in their natural habitats.
2. Watch this video to learn how to take professional pet photos
You’ll be able to take high-quality photos of your pets that you can cherish forever.
3. This tutorial will teach you how to take better photos of fish in aquariums
You’ll be able to take many beautiful photos of your home aquarium after watching this.
4. Useful wildlife photography tips are right here
Watch this video and learn how you can take your very own high-quality wildlife photos.
5. Learn how to take nighttime photos of animals with this tutorial
The tutorial includes lots of useful tips for getting photos of animals in the dark.
6. To capture photos of fast moving animals, give this video a watch
These tips will help you get amazing photos of even the most camera shy of animals.
7. These tips from a professional photographer will make your wildlife photography trip really successful
This video includes useful information on how to best approach animals to get great photos of them.
8. Visiting a zoo? Make sure you know these useful tips
Take better photos of animals at zoos with this helpful tutorial.
9. This tutorial will teach you how to remove fence lines when photographing animals at zoos
Fence lines can be an irritant, but with those tutorial they don’t have to be!
10. Watch this tutorial to learn how to take great photos of insects
Get up close and personal with some of the world’s smallest inhabitants with this tutorial.
11. Learn how to take brilliant pet photos out on location with this great tutorial
Even if you pet is camera shy, you can still take amazing photos of them.
12. Want to capture stunning photos of birds in flight? This is the tutorial to watch
Taking photos of birds in flight can be notoriously difficult, but after you’ve watched this tutorial, you’ll find it a lot easier.